Your privacy is important to us. It is Dursley Design’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.dursleydesign.co
We don’t ask for your personal information unless we truly need it. When we do, we’ll only collect what we need by fair and lawful means and, where appropriate, with your knowledge or consent. We’ll also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We don’t share your personal information with third-parties, except where required by law. We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with a service.
We don’t store your personal information on our servers unless it’s required for providing a service to you. What we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information from loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We may use the details you have provided us to contact you regarding your enquiry, and provide you with any further information you have requested.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Keeping your Data
We’ll only hold on to your information for as long as you are a client. If after 2 years you have not been an active client, we will delete any information stored. If you no longer wish to be a client, you can contact us at any time to request to delete all the information we have on you.
– Right of Access – You have the right to access a copy of all personal data we hold
– Right to Rectification – You have the right to request we correct any inaccuracies concerning your personal data
– Right to Erasure and restriction of processing – you have the right to be ‘Forgotten’, and request that we delete any personal data we hold, or request that we stop processing any data we hold, in keeping with legal requirements
– Right to Portability – you have the right to request that we transfer your data, either to you or another service provider.
– Right to Object – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data at any time, even after consent has previously been given.
If you wish you to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Dursley Design 2018-2022 – All rights Reserved